Developed 8K Live Streaming Delivery System
Berlin, Tokyo, November 7, 2018 — Spin Digital Video Technologies GmbH (Spin Digital), NHK Media Technology, Inc. (NHK-MT) and Technology Joint Corporation (TJC), have evolved the function of the “8K 60P compliant cloud encoding system” jointly developed by three companies in last year and realized “8K live streaming delivery system” corresponding 8K real-time live delivery.
This “8K live streaming delivery system” made it possible to use live streaming by Amazon Web service (AWS) cloud and general public Internet, not a private business network.
- Cost effective 8K live streaming to the whole world by AWS cloud
- HEVC 8K60P 4:2:2 10bit High quality video
- Supporting 1:N and N:N 8K contents providing by using public internet
- Collective management of large volume 8K video on the cloud
- Easy configurable UI for playback control from PC and tablet
- 22.2ch audio support
Supporting multi-channel 8K, 8K VoD streaming, and multi-location 8K live streaming to multiple viewing places.
In case of sports event, multi-channel 8K live public viewing will become available. 8K stream from every sports venues to each 8K public viewing with desirable 8K channel selection.
Demo at InterBEE 2018
Spin Digital Video Technologies GmbH will participate at InterBEE 2018 from November 14-16 at the Makuhari Messe in Tokyo:
- Collaborate with NHK-MT at the booth 2712 for this 8K live streaming
- Collaborate with TJC (ELSA) at the booth 6202 for 8K production workflow and meeting space