We herewith inform you about the degree any personal data is collected when you are visiting our website.
Spin Digital GmbH is the service provider according to section 13 German Telemedia Act (TMG) and the responsible entity according to section 3 paragraph 7 German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). See our imprint for further information.
2. Collection of personal data
(1) Subject to the following, you are visiting our website without revealing your identity.
(2) We do not analyze your visit on our website and our web server does NOT keep any records of the use of our website, which would enable your identification. As a visitor of our website, you will remain anonymous. Due to technical reasons, our servers need to send data to your IP address so that you can visit this website. However, we do not store your IP address.
(3) If you contact us (for example by sending an e-mail), we may ask for and use particular data in order to process your request.
3. Integration of foreign content
(1) Our website uses Google Maps and Google Fonts (third party provider).
(2) If you visit a website which contains such content, your browser connects directly with the servers of the third party providers that may be located outside the European Union and the European Economic Area, and that may not have an adequate level of data protection. Third party provider transmits the content directly to your browser, which integrates it into the website. Therefore, we do not have any influence on the scope of data obtained by such third party providers and/or how such data is used.
(3) If you visit a website that contains content of such third party provider, this third party provider receives the information that you accessed the corresponding page on our website. If you are logged in at the respective third party provider’ server(s), it may associate your visit with the corresponding user account. Even if you do not have a user account at the respective third party provider, this third party provider receives technically necessary information, such as your IP address.
(4) Further information about processing and use of the data by the third party provider Google as well as setting options in order to protect your privacy can be found on Google’s privacy pages: <https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/>
4. Links to offers on third party websites
5. E-mail Marketing data protection
Your personal data will not be used for an automated decision-making including profiling and will not be given to any third party.
Your email address is needed to ensure the delivery of the service to you as a subscriber of the General Data Protection Regulation in the EU Member States (‘GDPR’ Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
Spin Digital Video Technologies GmbH only keeps your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of collection, namely until you unsubscribe from the mailing list (follow the unsubscribe link in the information email you have received).
6. Contact information
You can exercise your rights by contacting:
Spin Digital Video Technologies GmbH
Helmholtzstraße 2-9, 10587 Berlin. Germany
T: 0049 30 2700 4942
or using our contact form.