Spin Digital Video Technologies GmbH (Spin Digital) will be exhibiting at InterBEE, from November 16th to 18th 2016, at the Makuhari Messe in Tokyo at booth 8209.
Spin Digital, together with Technology Joint Corporation, will demonstrate a software media player for 4K and 8K. An 8Kp60 playback demo will be presented with GPU and SDI output. A 4Kp60 demo with HDR will be presented as well.
Spin Digital’s 4K & 8K media player is part of the end-to-end software solution for encoding and playback of next generation ultra-high definition video developed by Spin Digital. The codec solution includes an HEVC decoder, and a HEVC encoder optimized for the latest UHD video applications, with support for high-end and professional features:
- 4K & 8K UHD video playback on PC platforms
- High performance HEVC/H.265 decoder for 8Kp60 and 4Kp120
- Professional, contribution, and distribution formats: 4:2:2, 4:4:4, and RGB, with 10- and 12-bit
- Support for High Dynamic Range, and Wide Color Gamut
- High performance video rendering with GPU and SDI output support
- 22.2 audio channels (and more) using a custom multitrack solution
- High quality and high compression HEVC/H.265 encoder
- A pre-processing filter library for high precision and high quality video format conversion
Spin Digital HEVC Decoder, Media Player and SDK
Spin Digital HEVC/H.265 decoder and media player are available as complete applications as well as SDKs ready to be integrated into customer’s applications. C/C++ and DirectShow SDKs are available.
Spin Digital HEVC Encoder and Conversion Filters
The content presented in the demonstrations has been encoded using Spin Digital’s HEVC/H.265 encoder. The encoder features very high quality and high compression efficiency, supports professional formats (4:2:2, 4:4:4, up to 12 bit), and support for HDR medatada, and WGC.
The HEVC encoder includes a new library for high precession pre-processing filters allowing high quality video processing, supporting: transfer function conversion (SDR, HDR PQ, HDR HLG), color space conversion (BT.709, BT.2020), resolution scaling, and chroma formats conversion
Contact and Meet us
Arrange a meeting with us to learn more about our products, see a demo of our 4K&8K media player or discuss how Spin Digital can help you with the transition to UHD video and software video codecs.
Spin Digital Video Technologies GmbH / Technology Joint Corporation: Hall 8, Booth 8209
– Mauricio Alvarez Mesa, CEO – mauricio(at)spin-digital.com – www.spin-digital.com
– Contact and sales in Japan: Taketoshi Kariya, Sales Manager – tkariya(at)tjc.ne.jp – www.tjc.ne.jp/en
Spin Digital and partners at InterBEE 2016
Come visit us in partner booths across the show floor. See Spin Digital HEVC Codec solution at:
- WONDER VISION TECHNO LABORATORY Co.,Ltd
Booth Hall 4, 4206
Featuring Immersive Digital Environments
- AZLAB, Inc.
Booth Hall 7, 7506
Featuring 8K HEVC Software Playback
- Thirdwave Diginnos Co., Ltd
Booth Hall 8, 8210
Featuring 4K/8K HEVC playback PC system
This activity has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 688759 (lpgpu.org).